WELCOME TO SUNLIGHT FLYFF!

Please Login to view the forum fully functioning and to post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME TO SUNLIGHT FLYFF!

Please Login to view the forum fully functioning and to post!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» For new Players!!!
If you crash at the create character screen or anyways to login EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:46 pm by applepie

» Hiya to All!
If you crash at the create character screen or anyways to login EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 am by Kiki

» test
If you crash at the create character screen or anyways to login EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:58 pm by Kiki

» Hiya [Introduction]
If you crash at the create character screen or anyways to login EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:29 am by Kiki

» Kenshin Hacked it
If you crash at the create character screen or anyways to login EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:05 pm by Alexi <3

» Hai all >3
If you crash at the create character screen or anyways to login EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:45 pm by Kiki

» All Vote now x3
If you crash at the create character screen or anyways to login EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:21 am by Alexi <3

» Im Worried..
If you crash at the create character screen or anyways to login EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:20 am by Alexi <3

» hiya to all :P
If you crash at the create character screen or anyways to login EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:17 am by Alexi <3

If you crash at the create character screen or anyways to login

2 posters

:: Help :: inGame Help

Go down

If you crash at the create character screen or anyways to login Empty If you crash at the create character screen or anyways to login

Post by applepie Sat May 15, 2010 5:18 pm

If you crash when you open flyff v14 or go to log in or to create a character first try redownloading the patch make sure all files are installed then if it still don't work make sure there is no file called Flyff.a in your flyff folder if there is DELETE IT this will fix a lot of bugs in game.

PS: Any other bugs just pm me on forums or tell me in chat and i will see what's wrong and do all i can to fix it.

applepie

Back to top Go down

If you crash at the create character screen or anyways to login Empty Re: If you crash at the create character screen or anyways to login

Post by applepie Sun May 16, 2010 5:58 am

I will post more and more problems as we find them please if anyone finds a problem post it even if you don't know the answer and i will try and find out how to fix it.

applepie

Back to top Go down

If you crash at the create character screen or anyways to login Empty Re: If you crash at the create character screen or anyways to login

Post by Kiki Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Great work ApplePie. ^^
This will help some people with their errors.

I hope to see you in the chat again,
Kiki~~<3
Kiki
Kiki
Admin

http://sunlightflyff.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Help :: inGame Help

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum